Saturday, April 4, 2009

My first ArtFire sale!

Well, I sold my first item on ArtFire today.  YAY!  Did I mention I love ArtFire?  I had a feeling I'd get a sale soon.  I've had a lot of traffic through my studio and I've been working very hard on promoting my work, as well as the work of other artists on the site.  The thing that's really awesome is that I just listed the doll, then put her on the forums as my item of the day.  I noticed I had a message, checked it, and got the good news.  So fast!  I've been bouncing off the walls today- can't help it, I'm just so happy.  Plus I joined the "Crazy Marketing Train" that was recently started in the forums.  The idea is that you sign up and agree to promote the artist whose turn it is for 2 days.  Every artist on the list gets a chance to be the one being promoted.  I think it's an awesome idea.  See, that's what I love about ArtFire.  The artists work really hard to help each other out and try to make sure everyone has the opportunity for sales.  I am SO glad I joined, especially while I was still able to get the $7.00 a month deal.  Although they only raised it to $12.00 instead of the usual $20.00.  Are these people great or what?  They truly want to see the artisans on their site be successful.  I'm in a very good place right now, but there's more work to be done, so I'm off for now!  Thanks for looking!

-Michelle

http://creativecritters.artfire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment