Saturday, August 1, 2009

Summer Challenge for the ArtFire Polymer Clay Smooshers Guild

It's time to vote for the best polymer clay piece in the the ArtFire Polymer Clay Smooshers Guild Summer Challenge!


While there are many excellent pieces, I'd like my Whimsical Waterbug sculpture to win.  I love this piece.  It's fun, detailed, and really says "summer" to me.  Since I love the color purple I made my Waterbug purple.  He's working very hard on his sand castle using his yellow shovel and is even wearing a yellow snorkle and mask, as well as green flippers. He has yellow shorts and an orange life jacket on (safety first!).  His wings were made with liquid polymer clay sprinkled with green embossing powder.  Be sure to click on the link above to vote.


CreativeCritters


-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment