Friday, January 14, 2011

Help me choose a new avatar for CreativeCritters

I'm trying to come up with a new avatar for CreativeCritters and I need your help!  I know I want my Maine Coone Cat, Calcifer to be my avatar, but I just can't decide which picture to use.  Calcifer said he'd be proud to be my avatar, and even spent about 40 minutes posing for different pictures.  In the process I discovered my cat is an absolute genius- LOL!  He was easier to train than some dogs!  I used his treats as a reward every time he did something I wanted.  He now knows how to circle around (dance, if you will), sit, back up, stay, lay down, and look up.  He learned all this in just over half an hour, AND while I was trying to take his picture at the same time.  I just love my smart kitty!  These are the pictures I want to choose from (out of the millions I took- LOL).  You can vote for your favorite by leaving a comment with the number of your favorite picture.  Thank you so much for helping me with this!
picture 1

picture 2

picture 3

picture 4

picture 5

picture 6

Once again, thanks for any input you have to offer!  Your help is greatly appreciated!
-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment