Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm back!

I've been without the internet for a week, although it feels like a month! Stupid bugs and viruses and everything else attacked our computer, plus we kept losing our internet service. We may end up switching providers if this happens again. My poor husband sat at the computer for hours on end deleting bugs and viruses. He's definitely persistent! I felt so lost without being able to be on the computer though. My business is online (creativecritters.artfire.com), as well as many of my friends. I wasn't even able to check my email. My mother was a big help, though. We couldn't figure out what the problem was at first, but with her "tech support" we got it narrowed down and figured out a solution. I really feel guilty about the people I missed promoting on the Artfire Crazy Marketing Train. When I get a little extra time I'll have to do a little blogging about BijouDesignsForYou, Catfluff, and LaDeDa. I definitely missed going on Artfire everyday too. Normally I list a new product about every day, plus I spend a good bit of time on the forums. And speaking of listing a new item, that's what I need to do right now (after I get my pictures downloaded). Hopefully I won't have any more technical problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment