Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Chiffon Sherri on ArtFire.com

Sherri opened Chiffon Sherri on ArtFire.com 7-17-09. She says "I have lived in Ohio all of my life and have just recently moved to the Columbus area. I am a mother of 3 and grammie to 10. Family and friends are very precious to me. And as you will find out, crocheting and crafting is right up there too. :) I love to crochet and do crafting for family and friends, but I couldn't stop there. I have decided I would like to offer my hand crafted items to everyone. Please feel free to browse and enjoy. I am open to any comment, suggestion and requests. Feel free to contact me at chiffonsherri@gmail.com."
This is just a sample of some of the lovely handcrafted items available from Chiffon Sherri- be sure to stop in and see everything she has to offer!

-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment