Thursday, April 22, 2010

Forget Me Notes on ArtFire.com makes lovely handcrafted memory boxes and cards. She says "I've been creating with paper products (cards and scrapbooking) since 2002. A friend of mine introduced me to the concept, and I found I really enjoyed it.
I've held craft classes and workshops during this time, but a move of our family sparked the idea to do something different.
As a result I felt inspired to design and create my memory boxes. As a mother of five I thought it would be great to have a way of keeping those special times in my life safe and organized (especially the ones that don't easily fit into a 12 X 12 or 8.5 x 11 binder).
I completely enjoy being creative in this way as it gives me a break from the every day routine of cleaning up peanut butter smudges on the walls and milk spills on the carpets." Below is a sample of the beautiful items available from Forget Me Notes.

Be sure to stop in and see all she has to offer!
-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment