Sunday, May 2, 2010

MDavisPhotos captures the beauty of nature in her photos

MDavisPhotos, on ArtFire.com opened on 8-27-09. Her studio sections include Calendar, Glossy Cards, Flat Matte Cards, Animal Photos, Scenery Photos, Flower Photos, and Something Different. She says "I guess, ever since I was young, I liked to take pictures. I love to see the beauty of the things that I have taken, in that moment of time. To look back on the memories of being there, no matter the time and place. Here is my world, time and place, I am sharing with you. Enjoy!" Some of her very satisfied customers have said "Beautiful greeting cards! Wonderful seller - quick to ship!!", "Wonderful cards and pictures, lovely art. Fast ship, quality product, highly recommended Artfire artisan.", and "Top notch artist-you are truly a pleasure to do business with!"
Below is a sample of some of her great photos. Be sure to stop in and see all she has to offer!
Lizards, Snakes, and Toads OH MY, Glossy Blank Greetings Cards 6 PackButterfly on the Lilacs Photo ImageOrchid Flower Photo ImageButterfly and Sunflower Print Image PhotoTiger on a Rock Photo Image Print -Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment