Saturday, May 22, 2010

Fantasy Clay creates wonderful fantasy creations from polymer clay

Fantasy Clay on ArtFire.com says polymer clay is her passion. That passion certainly shows in her wonderful sculptures. She says polymer clay is her favorite medium and has been working with it for about 10 years. She's always finding something new to try and loves making sculptural and fantasy creatures. She's also started making beads and exploring more cane work recently. She enjoys exploring colors and trying new materials, such as mixed media, inks, mica powders to enhance her work. She loves to create custom orders as well, so if you'd like her to create something special be sure to contact her.
Some of her very satisfied customers have said "Thank you for making me the black cat magnet! I LOVE him! I also want to thak you for all your help! You're the best!", "You hit the nail on the head, it couldn't be any more perfect! Looks just like him, I think he thinks I told you exactly what to do. It's great, love the mustache!", "Couldn't resist this adorable steampunk dragon and now that he has arrived, I am delighted. Thank you, Susan", and "The dragon is beautiful, My daughter loved it. thank you."
You can find Fantasy Clay online at www.fantasy-clay.com, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, and IndiePublic. Susan is also a fellow member of the ArtFire Polymer Clay Smooshers Guild. Below is a small sample of the work you can find in her shop, and don't forget to contact her for custom orders!

Did I mention I absolutely love the work of Fantasy Clay? Each character definitely has it's own unique personality!
-Michelle of CreativeCritters

1 comment: