Friday, May 7, 2010

Handmade floral themed creations

Spring flowers from CreativeCritters

The flowers in my garden are putting on a beautiful show now that the weather has warmed, so I thought I'd share some of the flowery creations from my studio on ArtFire.com. I have several pairs of earrings which feature flowers, and were sculpted by hand from polymer clay with glass, polymer clay, and acrylic beads for added interest.Pink Flower earringsCalla Lily earringsRed Rose earrings
My miniature house sculptures are all carefully sculpted by hand from polymer clay and are covered in tiny intricate flowers in a variety of colors and shapes. These miniature house sculptures are all one of a kind pieces, sculpted with great attention to detail.
Miniature Blue Cottage sculptureOOAK Lighted Miniature Polymer Clay House in the Shape of a BootMiniature Tudor Style house with LandscapingSeveral of my fantasy polymer clay sculptures incorporate flowers as well. Fairies and flowers just belong together, in my opinion. WinkFairy Dancing Among Pink Flowers sculptureCoversation With the Wise Old Owl fantasy sculptureFairy with Posies fantasy sculptureAnd that's just a sample of some of the flowers growing in my shop. Now that it's spring, I'll be creating a lot more floral themed items, so be sure to check back often. Thanks for stopping by!Laughing
-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment