Thursday, June 24, 2010

ArtFire Polymer Clay Smoosher CNewcomb is featured

CNewcomb, another talented member of the ArtFire Polymer Clay Smooshers guild, makes unique polymer clay inlaid keychains, as well as scroll saw pieces. He says "Creating something beautiful with my hands from a piece of wood brings great joy to me. I love cutting out patterns and sanding and staining my wood creations. Watching a new item begin to look more finished and ready for its owner provides a gratifying sense of calm and peace deep within my soul.
I actually started wood working as a hobby. It's something I can do to help reduce the stress in my life while staying home, with my family nearby -- that is important to me. I’m married to the most wonderful woman I know. Together, we are the proud parents of two beautiful, healthy, smart daughters. My woodworking hobby has been gaining popularity among family, friends, and both my wife’s and my co-workers. It is because of that, and per request, that I’ve decided to turn my hobby into something more and sell my handcrafted projects. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy making them." You can also find him on Facebook and Twitter. Below are just a few of my favorites from his shop. Be sure to stop in and see everything this talented artist has to offer!
Handmade Custom Guitar Inlay Key ChainHandmade Custom Cat Inlay Key ChainLive Green Inlay Key ChainFaith Blue Inlay Key ChainDolphin Looking Right Key Chain
-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment