Sunday, June 27, 2010

Beautiful Handmade Jewelry from Jewelry By Sherry

Sherry, of Jewelry By Sherry on ArtFire.com says "I am a retired military wife. My husband retired with 36 years in the Canadian Navy almost 2 years ago. While he was away I always had a craft project. I like to knit, make jewelry, felted animals and scrapbooking. Those are just a few of the crafts I enjoy. Our biggest "craft" project now is renovating our Victorian home. With our three cats, Patches, Tigger and Mr. Chew Chew, we make are a very happy family.
Jewelry By Sherry is a brand new business. I love beads, sterling silver and gold.
I have always made jewelry for my family and friends. But never gave myself enough credit for my designs. So...like everything I do in my life I am going to give it a try. I least I can say I tried to sell my jewelry." And she's got some lovely jewelry for sale too! Right now she's having a 10% off sale until July 10th, so hurry and get some of this beautiful handmade jewelry while you can! You can also find Sherry online at http://www.jewelrybysherry.blogspot.com/, Facebook, and Twitter. Some of her very satisfied customers have said "Monumentally Exceptional, Sherry! This bracelet is simply stunning and your design is impeccable :) LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!", and "Gorgeous bracelet! My daughter's going to love it for her 16th bday!".
Below are some of my favorites from Jewelry By Sherry. Be sure to stop in and find a few of your own favorites!
Bracelet with Turquoise and Closionne BeadsPink Swarovski Butterfly Hoop EarringsRed Turquoise and Sterling Silver NecklacePretty Pink Posies - Pink Acrylic and Czech Red White Swirl BeadsCopper Teddy Bear Emerald Swarovski EarringsLavender and Copper EarringsFlower Bell Earrings - Czech Glass Opal and Sterling Silver BeadsCrystal Moons and Silver Star Nights Charm Bracelet - Sterling  SilverPINK LANTERNS - CLOISONNE EARRINGS
You simply can NOT beat these prices either!
-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment