Sunday, November 14, 2010

PooLou Designs- handcrafted accessories

Kristen, of PooLou Designs on ArtFire.com is a stay at home mother of two young children.  You'll find handmade jewelry, purses, clutches, and pouches in her shop.  Kirsten says,  "I have always had a dream of becoming a fashion designer, even though I didn't even know how to sew! I love coming up with designs in my head and then trying to create it. It doesn't always work out, but it was fun trying!  I  love designing jewelry and purses and I think I will stick with it!I love crafting and creating things. I am self taught in everything I create. I dream about what I am going to create the next day! My only complaint is that there were more hours in the day!"  Kristen be found online at hoffmanjklc.blogspot.com, pooloudesigns.blogspot.com, www.facebook.com/pooloudesigns, and twitter.com/klkestner.  Below is a sample of just a few of the wonderful items in her shop.  Be sure to stop in and see all she has to offer!

Skull and Cross Bones Zipper Coin Purse with ID Holder PinkNecklace Silver Metal White SwirlNecklace Blue and Silver GlassZippered Pouch Pink and Brown with Ruffle 5X7Green Heart Earrings Metal Pendant DangleWristlet with Cupcakes Light BlueEarrings Abalone Shell with Glass Dangle
-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment