Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Come Like CreativeCritters on Facebook!

Christmas Elf Wearing Green Pants and Red and White Shirt sculpture
I finally set up a Fan Page on Facebook for CreativeCritters. It's something I've been wanting to do for quite some time now.   This will make it easier for people to see what's going on in my shop, my latest creations, sales, and anything else having to do with CreativeCritters.  And I am a busy little critter- LOL!  You can click CreativeCritters fan page to visit my page and see what I've been up to lately.  Right now I'm busy planning for the holidays, making Christmas presents, and planning holiday sales for my shop.  And of course if you have a fan page yourself, I'll be sure to return the favor and Like your page as well. Stay tuned for more from CreativeCritters, and thanks for Liking me! :D
-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment