Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Find CreativeCritters on Fiverr

I recently discovered a site called Fiverr, where you can find a huge variety of items and services for sale, all for just $5.00.  Since it was free to join I figured I'd list a few different items on there and see what happened.  Within just a few days I had my first order!  You can check out CreativeCritter on Fiverr to see everything I have to offer.  I decided to start with a catnip mouse, which I will make in your choice of colors (or you can let me decide what color to make him).  The pictures are just examples of what your finished creation will look like.
make your cat a catnip mouse stuffed with organic catnip big1 
I also can sculpt a miniature cat that resembles your cat, or you can have me sculpt him in your choice of colors.
make you a cat sculpture that resembles your cat big1 
I can do the same for your dog.
I can also turn creations like this cat or owl into pendants, pins, or magnets- your choice!
create a cute cat pendant, magnet, or pin for you big1 
create an owl pendant, pin, or magnet for you big1 
So far everything I have listed here is customizable to some degree.  Any of these would make thoughtful, personalized gifts that won't break the bank!  And as always, they're all hand crafted by me.  If you click on any of the pictures above you can read the full listing and get all the details about each piece.  And anyone can feel free to contact me about any custom order they may have in mind, even if I don't have anything like it listed.  Thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest creative adventures!
-Michelle of CreativeCritters

Shop handmade at CreativeCritters
Become a fan on Facebook
Follow CreativeCritters Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment