Monday, November 14, 2011

Find Stocking Stuffers under $10.00 from CreativeCritters

553

With many people thinking ahead to the upcoming holiday season, I thought I would showcase some of my items that would make great stocking stuffers at Christmas.  All of these items are US $10.00 or less.
  You can find a variety of affordable earrings made from polymer clay and different beads and findings.
Handmade Silver and Blue Speckled Polymer Clay earrings
Christmas Tree stud earrings with Glow in the Dark Decorations

I also offer fun magnets and pretty pins that are sure to make you smile!
You can even find cute miniature sculptures for under US $10.00!
Cute Little Cow Polymer Clay Sculpture White with Black Spots
And I didn't forget out Kitty either!  I have a large selection of catnip toys, along with bags of my dried organic catnip.

Just click on the pictures to go directly to the listing.  I'm adding new pieces often, and I'm more than willing to create special orders, so be sure to check back regularly!  Shop Handmade for the Holidays and get gifts that will be treasured for years to come! Thanks for stopping by!

-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment