Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Gifts I made this year

I've been giving handmade gifts since I was  a child, and it just wouldn't feel like Christmas if I wasn't sculpting sewing and knitting special creations for those I love.  I had a blast making this sculpture, which I gave to my best friend.
And you can see that her son enjoyed all the plush toys I made for him ;-)
And since my mother in law collects Santa Clauses, I thought she might like this sculpture.
 
This cute kitty was for my cat loving cousin ;-)
 
And this kitty was sculpted for my friend Matt, another cat lover (I seem to know a lot of cat lovers- LOL).
 
I made this whimsical blue bunny in red overalls for my uncle, who spent the spring and summer trying to keep bunnies out of his garden.  It gave both of us good laugh =D
 
And this one was for my dog loving uncle.  It resembles his own dog and he really liked it.
 
I made this cool dragon ornament for my little brother, who enjoys fantasy and dragons as much as I do.
 
And last but certainly not least, I made this fun scene for my mom.  I figured a dragon opening his presents on Christmas morning would give her a laugh ;-)  The boxes are full of beads and findings that resemble gold, diamonds, and gems.
I had a great Christmas with my family and enjoyed watching their reactions to the fun presents I made.  Giving truly is the best part of the holiday for me.  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and will have a Happy and healthy New Year!
~Michelle of CreativeCritters

1 comment:

  1. nice post. Now you can use this indian b2b directory to promote christmas gifts import & export business.

    ReplyDelete