Friday, October 1, 2010

The Hobby Room

The Hobby Room on ArtFire.com has a variety of handmade items including hair clips and bows, tutus, burp cloths, and much more.  Her Bio reads: "I am a stay at home mom of 3 wonderful kids. I love my kids, and am so grateful that I get to stay at home with them when they're young, but sometimes I need a break from it all. I escape to the hobby room where I create something, whether it be a sewing project, cards, hair clips, scrapbook pages, bobby pins, or creating some music (I have a degree in music performance.) I'm always coming up with a new hobby or project to work on - not sure whether it's mommy brain, crafter's ADD, or a combination, but sticking with one thing is not for me. I just love to create new things!"  You can also find The Hobby Room online on Facebook and Twitter.  Below is only a small sample of the many items available in her shop.  Be sure to stop in and see all she has to offer!
Button Bobby Pins - Red with Pink ButterflyLime Green with Black Satin Sewn Edge Tutu - Infant SizeButton Bobby Pins - Purple with White CrossPink Paisley Super-Absorbent Burp ClothLight Green Swiss Dot Hair ClippiesSmall Bow - Yellow with Blue Diamonds and Blue Center -Michelle of CreativeCritters

1 comment:

  1. Just received a check for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can get by taking paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for filling paid surveys to set the record straight.

    ReplyDelete