Friday, October 8, 2010

Wineberry Bears- sweet handmade teddy bears to love

Susie Arwine, the lady behind Wineberry Bears,  creates fabric teddy bears and rag dolls, many of which are one of a kind.  She says " I started making bears about one year ago. I just thought I would try one and I was hooked. I love these bears and enjoy each step, from picking the fabric to finishing them up. I do excellent work and am very proud of them. My husband doesn't seem to mind sharing space with these little guys as at any time they make take over every empty space in the house.
My kitty Cappy loves the bears as well. He has to be in the middle of the process, whatever that may be for the day.
A word of caution...these bears are not toys as the eyes can come off and be a chocking hazard. Please keep that in mind when purchasing."
I know I can relate to helpful kitties- LOL!  Cappy must be a pretty good helper, because these are some truly adorable creations!  Below is just a sample of what you can find in Wineberry Bears.  Be sure to stop in and see everything she has to offer!  You can also check out her blog at  http://wineberrybears.blogspot.com.
Flower Batik Teddy  BearChristmas Ribbons BearSponge Bob in White Teddy BearSpider Web Teddy Bear 2Pink Hat Teddy  BearNow these are some seriously cute bears!
-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment