Saturday, May 14, 2011

Handmade Cats from CreativeCritters

Recently I got Christi Friesen's book on sculpting Cats Big and Small in polymer clay and I've been inspired to sculpt several new kitty creations.  I started with these cute orange and white cat earrings. They have surgical steel posts and are lightweight and comfortable to wear.   I love cats, and I know I'm not the only one!  I plan on making more cat earrings in different colors and breeds in the near future.

Orange and White Polymer Clay Cat Head Post Earrings with Hearts

I've also been making polymer clay covered pens topped with cat head sculptures.  I currently have  two listed right now, and I'll be listing more of these as well.

Handmade Cute Brown and Orange Polymer Clay Covered Cat Head Pen

Polymer Clay Orange Brown and White Cute Cat Pen Sculpture

Not only are these pens cute, but they're comfortable to write with as well.  I make sure they're well balanced and not too top heavy as I'm sculpting them.  They also have replaceable ink cartridges, so they can be used for years.  You can find all sorts of cat items in my shop- everything from sculptures, to jewelry, to stuffed animals.

I have so much fun creating cats, and sharing them with other cat lovers like myself!  Stop in to CreativeCritters to see all my new creations!

-Michelle of CreativeCritters

1 comment: