Friday, May 6, 2011

ViaDellaRosa- jewelry, rosaries, pendants, and more

ViaDellaRosa on ArtFire.com offers handmade jewelry, rosaries and catholic jewelry, glass and wood tile pendants and more.  It is a family-run business, located in Westborough, Massachusetts.  They provide items that are fresh, modern and inspirational.  Myrna says "I started by designing and crafting rosaries, chaplets and other jewelry since 2006. Throughout my life, I have always had a connection with the rosary, from watching my mother pray the rosary during times of trouble, through the receipt of beautiful and special gifts of the rosary through her life. One day I decided to give creating them a try and I haven't looked back since.  Brandon is my fulfillment master, ensuring that every package that leaves our studio is a beautiful treasure just for you.  Counting beads is quite enough for me; so I leave the abacus and calculators to Luis, my husband, the numbers-cruncher behind the scenes.  And last, but certainly not least, there is Olivia, the family's Tiny Dancer, who brings smiles and inspiration to us all, and reminds us that everything is all good."
And there is so much more where these wonderful pieces come from!  Be sure to check out everything in this shop!
-Michelle of CreativeCritters


No comments:

Post a Comment