Sunday, August 21, 2011

My book What To Do With Extra Zucchini is now available!

 
I am very happy to say that I am now a published author!  My very first electronic book, What To Do With Extra Zucchini, is now available for sale on Smashwords and Amazon.  I've been an avid gardener for many years now, and have grown LOTS of zucchini.  In this book I share tips on how to plant and grow zucchini, tips for growing zucchini in small spaces, and include delicious recipes for everything from appetizers to desserts.  I've also included some fun facts, along with helpful nutritional information, as well as some very creative uses for this prolific vegetable.  I know that right about now gardens are starting to overflow with zucchini, and many people are searching for new and interesting ways to use it.  It's my hope that this book will offer up a few new ideas you may not have thought of before. 
If you want your zucchini to be all that they can be, from artistic design expressions to community zucchini racing and zukapaults, this is the book for you. 
Thanks for reading, and be sure to check back for new books!
-Michelle of CreativeCritters
Find me on Smashwords 

No comments:

Post a Comment