Saturday, January 9, 2010

Handmade Valentine's Gifts from CreativeCritters



I've been pretty busy adding Valentine's Day themed items to my shop in the last few weeks, and even gave them their own category today.  I have jewelry featuring hearts, an angel doll that was sewn by hand, silly heart magnets, sure to make you smile, and sweet angel sculptures.  I'll be adding new items daily, so be sure to check back often to see my latest creations.  At the moment I'm knitting a teddy bear from pink, red, and white yarn.  She may end up holding a heart as well- we'll have to see how she turns out.  And remember, I'm more than willing to create special orders.  If you see something you like, but would prefer a different color, style, or size, just contact me and I'll work to create just the right piece for you.  Below are some of the items in my Valentine's Day themed gifts category.  You can click on the picture to go directly to the listing and view full sized pictures.
Red and Silver Cascading Hearts earringsPink Purple and Blue Heart earringsPink Purple and Blue Hearts and Diamonds earringsHeart Swirl earrings in Blue and RedRed and Purple Heart Drop earringsLOVE Red Heart earringsPink Purple and Blue Heart earringsHandmade Angel DollHandmade Girl Angel in Pink Sparkling Gown Polymer Clay sculptureHandmade Pink and Purple Polymer Clay  Heart post earringsHandmade Pink and Purple Swirled Silly Polymer Clay Heart MagnetLittle Boy Angel Polymer Clay Sculpture

Thanks for stopping by!
-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment