Thursday, January 7, 2010

Think Spring!

Think Spring




It's cold, it's snowing, and I can't wait for spring!  I've been getting my seed catalogs in the mail for a few weeks now, and will soon be planning out this spring's garden.  So, for everyone who needs a little dose of springtime right now, here are some of my spring inspired items.  I hope they warm you up just a bitSmile.


Calla Lily earringsBlue Bunny earringsCoversation With the Wise Old Owl fantasy sculptureFairy Dancing Among Pink Flowers sculptureMiniature Blue Cottage sculptureMiniature Manor house sculptureDonna a Delightful Cloth DollKacey a Loveable Cloth DollYellow and Blue Felt Butterfly Catnip Cat ToyHandmade Pink and Purple Polymer Clay  Heart post earringsBlue and Red Butterfly earringsPink Flower earrings


Thanks for stopping by for a dose of sunshine and flowers!


-Michelle of CreativeCritters


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the blue and green flower earrings! So bright!! :)

    ReplyDelete