Sunday, January 31, 2010

Vance Studios- fine art and photography

Vance Studios opened on ArtFire.com 5-1-09, and her studio categories include architectural prints, beach, floral prints, sunrise prints, train, boat, car prints, food, poster prints, and collections.  She's got a bit of something for everyone!  Her biography reads: "I've also been the crafty one on my family. I inherited my fine art abilities from my maternal grandmother, and my "vision" of developing ideas from my father. Together, they (sometimes a dangerous combination!) cause me to stretch beyond my 'craft comfort zone.'
I graduated from college with a BA in interior design and jumped feet first into my new career as a commercial interior architect. With great devotion and a gene of perfectionism, I worked long hours leaving no time for my own art. Since then, the economy tanked out and I've suffered two layoffs and decided to remove myself from the architecture field. I'm now a Contracts Administrator, which has nothing to do with my degree and college training. With more stable and reliable hours (but a longer 60 mile commute!) I am able to give myself an escape into my own little world of art!
I am currently located outside of Washington, DC, in northern Virginia. Each of my smaller fine art and photography pieces are printed in-house, matted, and sealed in an archival poly-sleeve so that I am able to ensure the best quality. For larger pieces, I work with a trusted printer to ensure the same level of quality-control. Every ink line, stroke of paint, and shutter of the camera relays a pART of me, to which I would only entrust the best."


Her customers absolutely rave about her work, saying "Your oustanding photo arrived today!!!!!!!!!!! I just adore it!!!!!!!! Magnificent work! Many thanks to you and keep it up!", "Oh Christine!!!! Thank you so much for your photos! The color saturation is AMAZING!! Your note cards---pulease! I love them! I thank you for your original drawings. What a great talent you have--be proud, C! I will ONLY come to you for ALL my photo needs :)", "OH VANCE I ADORE YOUR CALENDARS! YOUR PHOTOS ARE SO SPECTACULAR! BRILLIANT! SUPERB! AMAZING! NOW I GET TO GAZE AT YOUR PHOTOS EVEN WHILE I'M AT WORK ;) THANK YOU FOR THE SAMPLER PHOTO!-LOVE IT!", and "Goodness Vance! Your notecards are just brilliant!! You cannot find such true and saturated color like you have! Off-The-Hook--Beautiful!! Then, you included one of my all-time favorite photos! I have stared at the Cherry Blossom photos for hours :)"


Vance Studios can also be found on blogspot and Twitter.  Below is a sample of some of her beautiful work.  Be sure to stop by and see what her customers are so excited about!


Gerber Daisy Poster PrintSail 5x7 Metallic Art PrintBunny Man Bridge - Summer - 11x14 Metallic Art Print


Kitty Paws 8x10 Metallic Art PrintCrash Ocean 8x10 Metallic Print


-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment