Sunday, January 31, 2010

Valentine's Hearts from CreativeCritters


I thought I'd share some of my items with hearts today, since Valentine's Day is fast approaching.  My angel doll was sewn by hand and wears a pretty white gown with a red heart print.
image I have lots of jewelry featuring hearts as well.
imageHandmade Polymer Clay Heart Necklace with red, white, and blue beadsHandmade Red, Silver, Pink, and Purple Polymer Clay Heart earringsRed Heart Earrings and Necklace Set Stamped with Chinese Heart SymbolHandmade Pink and Purple Polymer Clay  Heart post earringsRed and Purple Heart Drop earringsLOVE Red Heart earringsPink Purple and Blue Heart earrings
I also have some adorable and silly heart magnets.
Handmade Pink and Purple Swirled Silly Polymer Clay Heart MagnetHandmade Pink Polymer Clay Heart MagnetSilly Handmade Purple Polymer Clay Heart MagnetAnd these little Angel sculptures are just too cute!
Boy Angel Wearing Blue Robe and Holding Heart Polymer Clay SculptureHandmade Girl Angel in Pink Sparkling Gown Polymer Clay sculptureLittle Boy Angel Polymer Clay SculptureThanks for checking out my hearts!
-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment