Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Introducing Organic Home Grown Catnip from the Gardens of Creative Critters

I'm now offering my home grown dried catnip for sale. I wanted to wait until I had a large enough harvest to share. I should get at least a few more harvests this season, so I'll have plenty to share! I grow my catnip organically and never use chemicals or pesticides. Like most herbs, catnip benefits from regular pruning by producing even more leaves and flowers, so I am able to get several harvests a season. I slowly air dry the plants in my garage to ensure no loss of potency. And this stuff is potent! Just ask Calcifer, my 6 month old kitten, or Cedric my 12 year old cat. They get to sample fresh catnip branches from each cutting, just to be sure the catnip meets their high standards. This is the same catnip I use to stuff my handmade catnip toys with. My toys and the catnip have been thoroughly tested over the years, not only by my cats, but by the cats of friends, family, and customers. Young or old, cats love this catnip!
Organic Home Grown Dried Catnip
This is the dried and packaged catnip. I'm selling 1/2 ounce bags for US $4.00 a piece. That's my kitten Calcifer on the label.Wink
Organic Home Grown Dried Catnip
These are the potent and delectable catnip flowers. I make sure to include as many as possible with each harvest.
Organic Home Grown Dried Catnip
This is my 6 month old kitten, Calcifer, doing a little product testing with a branch of catnip fresh from the garden.
Organic Home Grown Dried Catnip

Even 12 year old Cedric enjoys his catnip flowers!
Organic Home Grown Dried Catnip
So why not give your furry feline a special treat straight from the garden of CreativeCritters?
-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment