Sunday, July 4, 2010

MeganJaneJewellery on ArtFire.com

MeganJaneJewellery on ArtFire.com creates some very lovely floral, pearl, and Swarovski crystal jewelry. Megan says "I'm Megan Jane Hunt, I'm 19 and from Nottingham. I am currently studying a degree in Broadcast Journalism at Nottingham Trent University, so jewellery making is something I do in my spare time! My course involves a lot of hard work at times, especially when I'm interviewing people for Radio/TV assessment packages, but since it's summer I have a lot of time off!
I currently live with my lovely boyfriend James, at my parents house, but we're planning to move out in the Autumn! :D It'll mean I'll have more space for my jewellery making, as right now I'm getting spare bits all over the bedroom!
I am new to selling jewellery, but I really enjoy making it and would love to share what I create with other people, who appreciate hand made jewellery just as much as I do." She may be new to selling her work, but this a very talented young lady. Her floral pieces are exquisite! You can find Megan online at http://seekmyscribbles.blogspot.com, Flickr, Facebook, and Twitter. Below are just a few of my personal favorites from her shop. Be sure to stop by and find some of your own favorites!Rose and Pearl NecklaceCrazy Cat NecklaceGirly Pink Rose BraceletFlower Earrings with Swarovski Crystal Beads HandmadeBird Cage NecklaceLily Flower NecklaceBlue Flower Bracelet with Swarovski Crystal BeadsPink Lily Bracelet
Yes, I really do like this shop! Her flowers are just so very pretty! And her prices are VERY reasonable.
-Michelle of CreativeCritters

1 comment:

  1. I've only just come across this - thank you so much for this feature!
    I love your creations too, especially the handmade teddy bears!
    x

    ReplyDelete