Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Patti's Precious Jewelry and Things

Patti, of PattisPrecious on ArtFire.com, has  been making jewelry and things since 2006 and loves trying to be creative and making unique, affordable things.  Much of her work features butterflies, dragonflies, flowers, starfish, dolphins and other sea creatures.   Patti says "I like simple things. Simple is good! Things that make me smile and make me smile. That's why I work with alot of butterflies, flowers, etc... But my jewelry can be classy...elegant! Or it can be casual, yet stunning! Every piece I make is very good quality, and handcrafted by me!"  She can also be found on Facebook and IndiePublic. Below is a sample of what can be found in her shop.
These pretty memory boxes are perfect for Valentine's Day.
I Love You Memory Boxes 
This turtle necklace is just adorable!
Amber Turtle Necklace 
And these earrings are really cool.  They'd make a great Valentine's gift!
Heart Lock and Key Earrings 
Be sure to stop in and see all she has to offer! There's plenty more great jewelery to be discovered!
-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment