Sunday, January 16, 2011

Wyvern Designs creates unique and eclectic handcrafted items

Wyvern Designs on ArtFire.com creates a delightful mix of handcrafted items from stamps to jewelry to crocheted items.  She enjoys working in polymer clay and is also adept at drawing, painting, and all kinds of needlework.  She's also a fellow member of the Polymer Clay Smooshers guild, and I've enjoyed her work for some time now.  You can also find her online on Flickr Etsy, and Twitter.  Below are a few of my favorites from her shop.  I always look forward to her polymer clay creations, and her dragons are some of my favorite pieces.
Water Dragon Necklace or Key Fob 
This adorable Water Dragon can be worn as a necklace or used as a key fob.  I love the colors on this guy- very cool and soothing.
I've admired this Owl Mask Pendant since the first time I saw it in the Smooshers forums.
Owl Mask Pendant 
I love the subtle shimmer, and the beautifully textured feathers.  It's striking and unique- just my style! ;-)
And these deep blue hyacinth macaw earrings are so cool!
  Hyacinth Macaw Earrings 
These were made by hand with no molds and would be a great gift for any bird lover.
Be sure to stop by WyvernDesigns and see all she has to offer!  Her shop is full of fun, unique items.
-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment