Monday, April 4, 2011

Calcifer discovers the joys of the bathroom sink

Calcifer, ever the curious cat, has discovered just how much fun the bathroom sink can be.  At first he was happy to sit on the counter and watch me get ready in the morning.
 
But then he discovered that water comes out of the faucet, and that was just the most interesting thing he'd seen.  Calcifer has no problem with getting wet, but he couldn't quite figure out how to drink from the faucet without getting his head wet.  It was really pretty funny to watch.
 
I could almost hear him saying "How the heck did Mommy make water come out of this thing?" 
  
He's a very smart cat- he figured out that the handle turned it on, but he wasn't strong enough to do it himself.  Of course he tried biting it, but he does that with everything- LOL.  I made him happy by running the faucet and letting some water sit in the sink for him to play in and drink.  And of course he had to get his paws wet (he plays in his water bowl too).  So he had to give his paws a thorough washing after he was done playing.
 
And of course he had to make sure he looked good after his bath! 
So now every morning my silly cat "helps" me get ready.  He's fascinated by me putting in my contacts, and I have to make sure his tail isn't in the sink when I'm brushing my teeth.  It is nice to start the day off with a laugh, courtesy of my fluffy friend here. ;-)
-Michelle of CreativeCritters

1 comment: