Thursday, February 11, 2010

JPat Purses- unique handmade handbags and accessories

JPat Purses opened on ArtFire.com 12-25-08.  She is a wife and mother of two teenage daughters, and has been sewing for as long as she can remember. She started her business over 3 years ago and has enjoyed it ever since.  Questions regarding her items and shop are more than welcome.
Jenese says "You may ask yourself why buy from JPATPURSES? 1. I use only high quality designer fabrics. 2. I take an extra step that makes my items so unique. During my 30+ years of sewing I have tried many ideas, finally I came up with a special technique to give handbags substance and structure yet still very comfortable to carry. Due to my special bat quilt interfacing technique that I developed, each item has structure, strength and stability yet still so soft and comfortable to carry. I use no patterns in the making of my items. 3. Each item is unique because I cut and sew each one free hand so know two are exactly alike therefore the measurements are approximate. 4. Since I developed this special technique other sellers have copied it but please always remember-An original JPAT is quality you can carry!!!"


Some of her many satisfied customers have said "JPAT!!!! I received your pouches!!!!!!! These are the sweetest little things!!!! Perfect for my nieces and I'm going to give 1 away as a promotional feature with the purchase of an item from my shop! Trouble is, I don't know how in the world I can part with ANY of them!", "I just received the eco-baggies today and they are awesome! The fabrics are just as vibrant as they looked in the photos when I bought them. I am loving how they are lined with easy-to-clean nylon (I think?!) and how they seal with velcro. My kids are going to really enjoy snacking out of these come fall!", and "JPat you're JUST AWESOME!!! Your purses just RULE!! I know I've said it before but your fabric choices are so cool!!! I love 'em all!"


You can also find JPat Purses on Blogger and  Facebook.  Below is just a small sample of the unique purses available from JPat Purses.


Orange Owls large flat bottom Zipper pouch PaddedECO-FRIENDLY--Hedgehog N Friends Large Zipper Pouch PaddedPolly goes to Paris little zip pouchVivid Violet Aqua blooms-- Little Zip pouch PaddedRetro Thyme little zip pouch Padded


-Michelle of CreativeCritters

1 comment: