Monday, February 22, 2010

Moonlight Eternal- follow the moonlight

Moonlight Eternal opened on ArtFire.com 12-27-08 and sells unique, handcrafted jewelry.  Her biography reads: "What I hear most often is that I have such a wide range of styles and colors in my shop. There's a very good reason for this: I get bored easily! I like to keep things new and exciting. I can't really categorize my jewelry into one specific style, and I think that's one of my shop's strengths, that almost anyone can find something that appeals to them.
I very rarely buy more than one strand of beads at once, and in fact can only think of a few instances when I've done so. I also rarely buy the same strand once I run out of that style. The exceptions are Swarovski crystals and Czech fire-polished glass. Not only does this satisfy my short attention span, but it ensures I offer a large assortment of jewelry made with different beads and colors.
I also like to incorporate items that aren't usually associated with jewelry. For instance, silk florals. I currently have earrings, a ring, and hair accessories using faux flowers. There is a huge variety of flower types and colors and even materials, which obviously appeals to my fickle nature! I've used whole shells, glass mosaic marbles, starfish, even a cupcake lipgloss that I glued to a ring!"


You can find Moonlight Eternal on her blog, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, IndiePublic, and MySpace.  Below is a sample of her work.  Be sure to stop by her shop to see all she has to offer!


Hot Pink Rose RingPink and Blue Memory Wire BraceletBlack and Ruby Spider Earrings--2--Copper Flowers Shimmering Bobby Pins


-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment