Thursday, March 4, 2010

Jewelry by Fyfe- gorgeous handcrafted jewelry

Jewelry by Fyfe on ArtFire.com creates some of the most beautiful enameled jewelry, among other things.  Her Biography reads "I began enameling in the 70's and although I hadn't continued throughout the years it was always on my mind. A few years ago I became interested in jewelry making and was very pleased to be enameling again. I cut and design most of my copper myself. I fire my enamels using a kiln and then put my pieces together using different techniques such as beading or wirewrap. I love to work with natural materilas such as semi-precious stone, leather, metal to name a few. I also enjoy polymer clay and even painting. I feel at peace when I am working so it's not really work as we know it. I hope you enjoy my pieces as much as I enjoy making them. I would love to custom make an item for you!!"  Her handcrafted jewelry is unique, colorful, and eye catching.  Her customers certainly love it!  Here's just a sample of what they've had to say.


"WOW!!! I just got my necklace it is FABULOUS!!!!! It is soooo much larger than what it appears in the online pic.  I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT !!!!  The black leather cord was an added addition. Thanks Susan....I would highly recommend this seller!"  "THANKS so much for the spectacular jewelry!!!  Susan custom designed earrings JUST for me and they are perfect!  I know I can count on this vendor to give quality and from the heart!  It's a joy doing business with you---fast---reliable seller."  "SUSAN, I LOVE IT !!! IT'S ABSOLUTELY STUNNING !!!!  I'M NEVER DISAPPOINTED WITH THE QUALITY AND WORKMANSHIP OF YOUR JEWELRY !  THANKS, ALSO FOR THE "FREE" GIFT ITEM YOU ALWAYS THROW IN AS AN ADDED BONUS!!!  SUSAN'S PIECES ARE EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL IN PERSON AND ON YOU!!!"  and "My enameled copper necklace is beautiful! The workmanship is exquisite...so much prettier in person than online. What a lovely #tweetmas it is indeed! Thank you."  Talk about rave reviews!


Jewelry by Fyfe can also be found on Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, and her blog.  Below is a sample of some of her lovely work.  Click on any of the pics and visit her studio.


Copper Enamel PendantCopper Enamel Pendant and Seedbead NecklaceTurquoise and 14kt gold filled earringsCopper Enamel Pendant and necklace,Flowers from my GardenCelebration Copper Enamel PendantPolymer Clay Maple Leaf Choker


You can find some amazing jewelry at Jewelry by Fyfe!


-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment