Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mothers Love Jewelry

Natasha, of Mothers Love Jewelry on ArtFire.com was born in Spain, then moved to Virginia, where she met her husband. They now live outside St. Louis.
Natasha says "I started this business out of a mother's love. After working outside the home for a year and a half after my son was born, I realized I wanted to be able to stay home and take care of my lovely little boy.
Happiness is what I seek. Both for me and those around me. Making jewelry is my hobby turned passion turned work. I love what I do, and I would love to create something for you!"
Below is a sample of some of the beautiful, and very reasonably priced work you can find in her studio. Be sure to stop in and see all she has to offer!

-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment