Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Alice in Wonderland Additions at CreativeCritters

New Alice in Wonderland sculptures and dolls




I recently sold my Alice Meets Mr. Caterpillar and my Cheshire Cat sculptures so I figured I'd better get to work adding more Alice in Wonderland pieces to my shop.  I recently completed a handsewn Alice cloth doll which is about 12 inches tall and was sewn from muslin fabric and stuffed with polyester fiberfill.  She has hand painted blue eyes and is wearing a blue floral print dress under her white apron.  Her black shoes were painted with fabric paint as well.  She'd make a fun gift for a little girl, or an older Alice in Wonderland fan.OOAK Handmade Alice in Wonderland Inspired Cloth  Doll
I also finished another polymer clay Cheshire Cat sculpture.  This one was sculpted in light and dark purple clay and measures about 4 inches tall.  He's got that classic goofy Cheshire grin, which glows in the dark, as do his large eyes.  I plan to sculpt more Cheshire Cats, simply because they're so darn fun!  And the glow in the dark effect is just awesome!Handmade Alice in Wonderland  Cheshire Cat w Glow in the Dark  Smile
Handmade Alice in Wonderland  Cheshire Cat w Glow in the Dark  Smile
Right now I'm working on a plush March Hare, which is coming along nicely.  I'm in the process of deciding what to sculpt next, and have been thinking about creating some Alice in Wonderland jewelry as well.  When it comes to this story, there really are no limits on what can be created.  Be sure to check back at CreativeCritters often, since I'm constantly coming up with new creations.  Thanks for stopping by!Laughing
-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment