Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fantastic Whimsical Creations from the Many Talented Artists of ArtFire

 CCTexan put this wonderful collection together and said "I thought I would do a test of the best promoters I've seen on AF in a long time. These folks really do their best to help others out, to get the word spread of news, items and quality of workmanship. These are but a few people I know who give so generously. I went with a sort of fairytale type thing here, but it was mainly the studios I wanted to get seen."
I am incredibly honored to have been included in this collection, which is full of wonderful items from amazing artists.  So let's see just how many views, ratings, and comments we can get on this collection!  You can click on any of the pictures to view the listing, and visit that artist's shop.  If you click on "View This Collection" at the bottom left you can rate the collection, leave your comments, and share on FaceBook and Twitter.

Thanks for helping to support Handmade!
-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment