Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Find high quality designer's fabrics at Fabrics I Love

Fabrics I Love, on ArtFire.com specializes in high quality designer's fabrics.  She offers fast shipping, weekly fat quarter specials, and her exclusive *Cheaper Buy the Bundle!* offer.  Gina says "I've been sewing since about age 6. I can remember making clothes for my Barbie and Midge dolls. This was before mom would let me use her sewing machine, I made them with just a needle and thread. I think they were the best dressed Barbies in town!  Over the years as I've become a better seamstress, I've also learned that using high quality designer fabrics make all the difference in the outcome of my projects. This quality can not only be seen, but can also be felt! So yeah, call me a fabric snob! But it is a title that I wear proudly!! Needless to say I will only sell high quality designer fabrics in my shop, not those big chain store type fabrics.  Since I do love to sew, I started selling fabrics as an excuse to be able to buy even more!"  Fabrics I Love can also be found at www.fabricsilove.blogspot.comFacebook, and Twitter. Below is a sample of some of the fabric that can be found in her shop.
Riley Blake Colorful Christmas Fabric  Red Scatter - 1 yardRiley Blake  Be Merry Fabric  Large Snowmen in Red - 1 YardGirly Girl Bubblegum Lollipops by Art Gallery - 1 yardOne Yard - What A Hoot FabricRiley Blake Be Merry Large Snowmen in Blue - 1 yard Be sure to stop in and browse all the great fabric available from Fabric I Love on ArtFire.com!
-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment