Monday, December 13, 2010

Busy creating!

Like many others, this is a very busy time of year for me.  Not only do I need to make sure I've got plenty of inventory in CreativeCritters, and step up the promoting and networking, but I also have to finish my gifts for family and friends in time to be shipped.  Of course I have one brother in California, and another brother and my mother in Arizona (all the way across the country from me).  So I've probably got less than a week to finish their gifts and get them shipped if I want them to get there by Christmas.  I've finished gifts for my brother and his wife, and am hurrying to finish gifts for my two nieces.  I THINK I can get everything done in time.  I'll probably send some homemade cookies and candy as well.  As for my mother and youngest brother... hopefully they'll forgive me if their packages come a little late.  I've started working on Mother's gift, but it's a big project ( I wanted to make her something really cool).  Rather than rushing and creating something that isn't my best, I'd prefer to make this the best gift I can, even if it does show up a little late.  And for my youngest brother?  I'm still not sure!  I have some ideas though, and I know I'll come up with something really good (although a few ideas from the man himself wouldn't hurt- LOL).
I have other gifts to create as well, but I don't have to ship those, so I have a bit longer to get them done.  And of course everyone who has cats will get catnip toys and extra catnip- can't forget the kitties!
I'm still working on my custom order Tauren as well.  I guess it's a good thing I like to keep busy- LOL! 
I hope everyone is enjoying the season and not stressing out TOO much.  Don't forget to slow down, if just for a minute, and reflect on all things that make the holidays wonderful.
-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment