Thursday, December 30, 2010

jaxGEMS on ArtFire

Jax, of jaxGEMS on Artfire.com. create handmade, one of a kind jewelry from natural materials, sometimes with accents of glass or Swarovski crystals. Genuine gemstone, sterling silver, leather, etc are the main components used.  Jax ennjoys working with genuine gemstones and sterling silver and those are the main area of focus for her jewelry.  She says "I tend to focus on necklaces. I really do not like matchy-match sets of jewelry, so when I do make earrings or bracelets, they may go with some of my other pieces but rarely will they be a matched set."
She's recently developed an interest in glass, Swarovski crystal elements and other types of components that she will soon be incorporating into her designs.  jaxGEMS can be found online at http://www.jaxgems.com and on Facebook. Below are just a few of my favorite pieces from this shop.  Make sure to stop in and discover your own favorites!
Black Onyx Freshwater Pearls Sterling Silver Necklace 
This necklace is so beautiful, and the flower is absolutely vibrant!  This one makes me thing of summer!Paraiba Apatite Sterling Silver Fish Necklace Hill Tribes 165 carats 
I love the water, and that's what this necklace reminds me of.

Rainbow Fluorite Kambaba Jasper Sterling Silver Necklace 
I love the colors in this one (anything with purple is always good)!
Click on the pictures to go directly to the item listing, and don't forget to browse the rest of the shop while you're there!
-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment