Saturday, December 4, 2010

Got the wallets I ordered on ArtFire :)

Since I just won't have the time to make ALL my Christmas gifts this year, I'll be buying about half of my gifts and making the rest.  Every gift will be crafted by hand and bought from individual artists.  I recently ordered two wallets from http://nicaeli.artfire.com and received them today.  I'm amazed at the quality and detail in these gorgeous leather wallets!  This beautiful black and red lady's wallet is a gift for my aunt.
button-up billfold I love the embossed design on the red leather, and the lining is just as pretty.  I know she'll love it, and I KNOW she doesn't have anything else like it.  For my uncle, who likes the outdoors and hunting, I chose  this camouflage billfold made from recycle leather.  It looks very woodsy, and the lining is so cool!  Recycled Leather Billfold

This artist really pays attention to every little detail.  You just don't find stuff like this, of this quality, at place like Walmart. I may not be making each gift I give this year, but I will be giving lovely, high quality handcrafted items.  Another nice thing about the products in this shop is that they're very reasonably priced.  Make Your family and friends ooh and ahh this Christmas by giving handmade gifts crafted with care and creativity.
-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment