Tuesday, December 28, 2010

World of Warcraft trinket box for my brother

I wanted to make something really special for my younger brother for Christmas, and I knew I wanted it to be something related to the World of Warcraft.  I decided a trinket box would be something he could use, and I ended up sculpting two different Murlocs, a Wind Rider cub, and the Horde symbol onto the box after I covered it in polymer clay.  I spent a lot of time on all the little details like glow in the dark spines, teeth, and eyes for the Murlocs.  I also textured their skin.  The Wind Rider cub (inspired by the adorable plushie my mother gave me) is also highly detailed, right down to his tiny little claws and glow in the dark fangs.  The Horde symbol on the end of the box also glows in the dark.  The letters W O W on the lid were sculpted from glow in the dark clay and serve as a handle.
    

I really like the way this turned out, and my brother was pretty impressed as well (and it made it all the way to AZ without anything breaking in transit!).  This is definitely a one of a kind creation, although I may try my hand at other World of Warcraft trinket boxes in the future.  Stay tuned to see what else this Creative Critter comes up with!
-Michelle of CreativeCritters

2 comments:

  1. Considering getting rich in World of Warcraft?

    Consider Installing the DYNASTY: TYCOON GOLD ADDON.

    It will automatically suggest the most profitable gold making methods in the game, in real-time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ULTIMATE WoW GUIDE has produced the ULTIMATE in-game guide for the gold hungry World of Warcraft players that desperately want to reach the highest level and make piles of gold.

    Unlike PDF methods our unique guide works in-game, to always tell the player what to do, step-by-step, and in real-time.

    ReplyDelete