Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm on Blogger!

OK, so I'm finally here. I had a feeling I'd end up on blogger after checking out the blogs of my fellow artists here. Now I just have to play around a bit to see what all I can do with this. I have several other blogs out there (MySpace, Facebook, JoAnn.com, ByHand.me), and of course they're all a little different. All have pictures of my work: lots of fantasy sculptures, jewelry, plush WoW critters, knit stuffed animals. Whew! I make a lot of stuff! Come Christmas time I feel like one of Santa's elves. I make gifts for all my friends and family by hand, usually starting in October at the latest. Everybody keeps having kids and getting married, so the list just gets longer! I really enjoy it though. Nothing beats a handcrafted gift made with love.
Of course I've got my fuzzies helpers supervising the whole process. Ozzy and Cedric, my cats, are the world's best supervisors. Especially Ozzy. He has to know what's going on at all times. He follows me around like a dog. He likes to sit on my lap while I'm knitting too. It's his job to keep an eye on the
yarn, and he's very good at it!
Well, this was basically a test blog- we'll see how it looks. More to come! Here are some samples of my work!


No comments:

Post a Comment