Thursday, April 2, 2009

My ArtFire experience

I've had a verified studio on ArtFire a little over a month now, and I'm really enjoying myself. It's a very easy site to navigate, and if you have any problems the staff and the other artists are extremely helpful. I now have about 6 pages of products. One nice thing about this site is that you can customize your own studio categories. In my studio I offer jewelry, miniature houses, pen sets, plush World of Warcraft, animal sculptures, cloth dolls, fantasy sculptures, knit toys, and polymer clay sculptures. It's nice being able to organize all the different items I make. Another great aspect of ArtFire would be the chatterbox forums, where you can meet other artists, share your work, ask and answer questions, find contests and promotional opportunities, and have a good laugh. I've learned so much in the short time that I've been on the site, and I'd like to thank the staff and artists who made me feel so welcome. They're very kind to "newbies" and help them find their way. It's just a good place to be. And the talent! You really have to see this stuff! Actually, I'll show you a few of my favorites. Stop by their studio and see all they have to offer.
This is one of my favorites from HaffinaCreations

This Ninja Frog is from WelcomeToMyWhimsy
This is from NinjaJenn. I just love kitties!

These beaded dragon bracelets from WickedOrin are great!
And these are only a very few of the amazing artist of ArtFire.com. I feel honored to be included amongst all this talent! Here are a few favorites from my own studio.

First is my Frog Prince fantasy sculpture. Next is my plush female World of Warcraft Tauren, followed by my double triangle earrings, and finally my kid safe knit cat.
I've just been having tons of fun working and playing on ArtFire!

No comments:

Post a Comment