Friday, December 18, 2009

Cats can be found throughout CreativeCritters



I'd like to showcase some of the different types of cats available in my studio today.  My first "real" pet (other than hamsters and gerbils) was a cat.  Mischief was his name, and he certainly lived up to it!  Before Mischief I always thought I wanted a dog more than a cat.  It took about 2 seconds after holding my first kitty to realize I was a cat person.  I do adore dogs, and all other animals, but my first love will always be cats.  I connect with them on a very deep level, and have always felt an affinity to them.  I've had many cats since Mischief, and each has been a very important part of my life.  Now I have Ozzy and Cedric, both certified catnip inspectorsWink.  Ozzy has an artistic streak of his own, and he likes to check out all of my work.  He's put his purr of approval on all the items below.  You can click on any of the pictures to go directly to the listing, or simply browse through CreativeCritters, where cats prowl through many of the categories, including Gifts Under $20, Catnip Toys, Jewelry and Magnets, Knit Toys, Cloth Dolls, Animal Sculptures, Fantasy Sculptures, and Christmas Themed Gifts.


Handmade Singing Cat Wearing Knit Scarf and Hat Christmas OrnamentFairy with Cat sculptureMercury the CatWendy the Witch doll and her Black Cat SpookBlack Gray and Cream Knit CatBlack Cat magnetHandmade Knit Catnip Cat Toy with Organic CatnipCat in Jack O Lantern sculptureAutumn Kitty sculptureOrange and Yellow Striped Knit CatFairy Cat sculptureAdorable Lion sculpture


Thanks for stopping in to take a look at all my different kitties!  Be sure to check back often for new additions!


-Michelle of CreativeCritters


No comments:

Post a Comment