Monday, December 14, 2009

Gifts under $20.00



If you're on a budget this year and looking for unique handcrafted gifts under US $20.00, I have quite a selection of inexpensive, high quality handmade items available.  I just added a new Gifts Under $20 category to my studio, making some of these items easier to find.  All of my Catnip Toys are under US $20.00 as are all my Erasers and Pencil Toppers, and nearly all my Knit Toys are under US $20.00. Below is just a sample of what you can find in my shop.  You can click on the picture to go directly to the listing, click on the category links above, or click on CreativeCritters to view my entire shop.  Hurry in to be sure you get your gifts in time for Christmas!


LOVE Red Heart earringsBlue Halloween or Mardi Gras Mask earringsShimmering Purple dangle earringsRavishing Red and Gold Leaf earringsColorful handmade Knit BirdOrange and White Knit CatFelt Catnip Turtle Cat ToyBlue Felt Mouse Catnip Cat ToyAngel Kitty sculptureAdorable Lion sculptureCat in Jack O Lantern sculptureAutumn Kitty sculpture


Thanks for stopping by!


-Michelle of CreativeCritters


No comments:

Post a Comment