Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Jewels on A Whim rides the Crazy Train

Jewels on a Whim opened on ArtFire.com 6-11-09 and her studio categories include Necklaces, Pendants, Bracelets, Rings, Earrings, Sets, Vintage Decor, Original Art, and Misc.  Her Studio Announcement reads: "Hi! Welcome to my shop. All of my items carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. My shop is filled with jewelry hand made by me. Or vintage items I have been lucky to find. For the Holidays, I offer Free PRIORITY Shipping in the US for All Jewelry!!! Reduced Shipping Worldwide! and Free Gift Wrapping for all items!"  And her biography says "I'm self taught artisan. I read and read books etc... I have a blog- http://www.jewelsonawhim.blogspot.com/
My items are Guaranteed 100%. If you aren't satisfied return the item to me and you will get a full refund. Just notify me within a week of your receiving the item that you plan to return it. Everything will be refunded the day I get the item. I want happy customers. Even shipping charges to me!
Additionally, my business is active in making the world a better place. I am active in KIVA, Unicef and Beads for Life. (don't be surprised if you get a Free beautiful beads for life bracelet).
I reside in a small city outside Houston, Texas in the USA."


Jewels on a Whim can also be found at jewelsonawhim.blogspot.com, Facebook, Twitter, and IndiePublic.  Below is a sample of some of the beautiful items available in her shop.  Be sure to stop by and see all she has to offer!


 










Seaglass Sterling Silver Wrapped Vintage Christmas PendantBeach Stones and Blue NecklaceSterling Silver Wirewrapped Upcycled Sea Glass PendantColors of Autumn Lampwork Bead Cell Phone FobRiver Rock Sterling Silver  NecklaceWhere is  Leonardo PaintingGlass Czech Green-Blue Bead Sterling RingBlue Upcycled China PendantAmethyst Swarovski Sterling Silver  Necklace

-Michelle of CreativeCritters








1 comment: