Thursday, December 17, 2009

Jingle Bells!



These are some of my fun items with jingle bells attached.  One year I got a whole bunch of bells (can't quite remember why), and have been slowly incorporating them into different projects ever since.  I think they add a little more fun to my Christmas ornaments and jewelry.  Plus if your cat likes to attack the Christmas tree, the bells will alert you before she can destroy the whole thing- LOL!  When my Ozzy was younger and more frisky, the sound of bells always warned me when he was getting into the tree.  Below is a sample of some of my pieces that feature bells.  You can click on the picture to go directly to the listing, or simply browse CreativeCritters at your leisure.


Set of Three Red, Purple, and Gold  Beaded Christmas Ornaments imageHandmade Skiing Polar Bear Christmas OrnamentSinging Penguin Christmas Ornament with BellFairy Christmas OrnamentDog Wearing Knit Scarf and Hat Christmas OrnamentHandmade Polymer Clay Santa Bear pinHandmade Polymer Clay Santa Dog pinHandmade Polymer Clay Santa Cat pinHandmade Polymer Clay Santa pinSanta Moose pinJingle Bell Snowman pin


Thanks for stopping by!Laughing


-Michelle of CreativeCritters


No comments:

Post a Comment