Monday, August 9, 2010

Jewelry by AnnMarie

Jewelry by AnnMarie on ArtFire.com has something for women of any age.  She has everything from formal to casual, feminine to big and Bold, and even creates Support Awareness Jewelry. She takes custom orders, so just ask her to create something special for you. AnnMarie says "I tend to do pieces in series of collections; Total Swarovski, Into the Woods (all wood); Big and Bold, Casual/Formal, etc. If 6 mths. down the road I happen to make a piece that fits into one of those catagories I just add it in. For the past few years I was told `what an eclectic jewelry collection you have' and after viewing so many other artists sites, I guess I do!"  Eclectic, unique, beautiful, whimsical- all words that would describe her jewelry.  There's something for everyone in this shop!  Some of her satisfied customer have said "Hi Ann Marie, My order arrived in perfect shape and I am thrilled with everything. The bangle is just great and the cabachons are wonderful. The charms will be put to good use. I am pleased with everything so there will be no returns.LOL Thank you for everything especially the treasures you tucked in my order. I will be watching your studio for more great supplies.", "Received my bracelet in perfect shape. The gift box and beautiful gauze bag were such a nice surprise.  The anklet bracelet will be perfect for my Daughter's birthday gift. Thank you for such beautiful work." and "Stunning merchandise. Absolute beauty to behold. One of the very most generous individuals with additional gifts. Skillful and delicate work. I am more than happy and a fat 10 across the scoring board."  And right now AnnMarie is having an ArtFire Stimulus Sale- be sure to check out her AFSS= SPECIAL SALE category for great deals on beautiful jewelry.  Below is a small sample of what you can find in her shop.  Be sure to stop in and see all she has to offer!
Summer Rings-CLEARANCESALE-Black Bugle Bead/Swarovski Crystal Necklace/EarringsSALE-Watch-Double strand Blueberry QuartzCLEARANCE-Halloween-GhostsNavajo Sun God ContainerSALE-Crystal Snowflake EarringsSALE-Large Turquoise Pendant NecklaceSALE-Necklace-Passion Purpleearrings-Breat Cancer-dropsBreast Cancer Danglers-SALE 
What a wonderful variety!  And there's a lot more to found in her shop- just click on a picture to go directly to the listing, then spend a bit of time browsing!
-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment