Friday, August 13, 2010

SanikiCreations- unique handcrafted jewelry

SanikiCreations on ArtFire.com creates One of a Kind and Limited Edition jewelery.  Her ArtFire Biography reads: "My name is Penny Cheng, and I am the Owner of Jewelry by Saniki Creations. The name, Saniki, is a combination of the names of my three daughters: Kiara, Anisa, and Saige, who are my inspiration to create. I have always loved unique, handcrafted, artisan inspired items and I love jewelry, so it just made sense to start my own line of one-of-a-kind and limited edition jewelry creations.  Saniki Creations is my art, my vision.All the pieces that you see are all designed and made by me in my home workshop. I utilize and manipulate materials to create an unique and personal one-of-a-kind look. Depending on the piece, materials that I use are, but not limited to, geniune Swarovski Crystals, Semi-Precious Gemstones, Sterling Silver or Sterling Silver Plated, Metals, and Czech Republic Glass beads.  My creations will never be sent out to be mass produced by others to ensure my customers receive a high quality, handcrafted piece of art.  I also do custom orders and personalized childrens birthstone bracelets. We also pride ourselves to ensure that Children's Jewelry are Lead Free."  
Penny and her beautiful jewelry can also be found online at www.sanikicreations.com, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, IndiePublic, and sanikicreations.blogspot.com.
Below is just a sample of the beautiful work you can find in Saniki Creations.  Be sure to stop in and see everything she has to offer!Twisted Chainmaille Bracelet - Purple GrapeSilvia - Chainmaille BraceletWisdom of Nuit - Sodalite & Lapis Lazuli NecklaceAqua Delight Czech Glass NecklaceCoiled Hunter NecklaceClassic Chic Girls EarringsKatrina Chainmaille Earrings-Aquamarine
 Just beautiful!
-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment