Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Promo Pixie- A Touch of Pixie Dust For Your Promotional Needs

At Promo Pixie on ArtFire.com you can find custom banners, business cards, T-shirts and anything else you might need to promote your business.  Melissa says "I truly believe that the presentation of both your shop AND your products can account for a great percentage of your success. It speaks to the level of pride you take in every aspect of your business and gives the customer the sense that they are not only looking at a QUALITY item, but they are dealing with a QUALITY seller! I also believe that 'presentation' and promotional goods should not always have to come with a hefty price, nor should the quality level of such things have to be sacrificed to be economical. That is why here at PromoPixie, you will find professional level service and qualtiy items at a budget that anybody can feel good about.
I pride myself on my level customer service and you will have complete involvement in every aspect of your items design and creation."
I've seen her work all over ArtFire, and she really is good when it comes to promoting your shop.  Her banners are very nice, and I can tell a lot of effort is put into making sure the banner fits the shop and what they sell. Some of her very satisfied customers have said "This is WONDERFUL!! It was a custom order, and it is absolutely beautiful. I love it with all my heart. Thank you for making this for me. Now I'm my own advertisemenet! Very nice quality sweatshirt. The graphics are excellent, and it's just overall a beautiful item. Thanks again!", "Pixie made exactly what I had in mind...I'm very pleased...Thank you !", and "Boy was I was blown away when I opened my package! A BEAUTIFUL high quality banner for knockout pricing! I'll definitely be visiting the PromoPixie again!! A doll to work with for sure!!"  You can also find her online on Facebook, Twitter, and on Etsy.  Below is just a sample of what she offers in her shop.  Be sure to contact her with any special orders.  From everything I've heard, she's great to work with!Vinyl ArtFire Craft Show Banner - 3 ft-includes hangers & storage tube Glossy Business Cards - CUSTOM Designed - Single Side Printing - Vertical Layout - Qty 250 EDITION ONE - Shop Artfire Brochure Bundle Refill 
Be sure to check out everything she has available for your promotional needs!
-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment